Auto and Home Insurance

I have talked home insurance, auto insurance, and umbrella insurance with a lot of individuals and the one thing I find consistent is that most people don’t understand their coverages. That is where an insurance advisor comes in. If you buy Auto or Home Insurance based only on price how do you know what you are buying? There are also a lot of other areas to consider such as antique autos, collector autos, motorcycle insurance or home insurance liability coverage levels. Give Alpine Ridge Insurance a call today at 253-833-9501 and lets talk insurance, we are here to help with those insurance questions. We are located in Auburn Washington and serve our clients all over the State.

Winter Driving and Car Insurance

Well, winter is almost upon us. Are you prepared for the winter driving over the coming months. Do you have your snow scraper in your vehicle along with those tire chains. I just had my tires checked on my Ford F-150 and decided it was time to replace them prior to winter driving conditions. How about the winter -20 washer fluid for the dirty windshield or have you checked your battery lately. Also, have you taken a look at your auto insurance to see if you are up to date with your coverages. Don’t get caught out in the cold this winter, take a moment and prepare. If you have any questions give our team here at Alpine Ridge Insurance Agency a call, 253-833-9501. We are located in Auburn Washing and serve our clients all over the State.

Veterans Day

Veteran’s day is just around the corner. The City of Auburn will again be hosting their annual parade down main street. Alpine Ridge Insurance along with Terry Aman Realty and Caliber Home Loans will again provide free photos at the event. We want to show our support for every individual that is serving and has served in the military, THANK YOU!!! During the parade you will see military displays, antique vehicles, motorcycles, and a lot of people having fun. See you there or if you have questions give us a call at 253-833-9501.

Home Insurance and Water Damage

I was just reading a post on water damage and home insurance. Did you know 1 in 50 home claims is for water damage? That is a lot of claims and impacts all our home insurance rates. Here are a few suggestions that were made. Clean out those gutters so water flows properly and away from your home. How about replacing those water hoses to items such as washing machines, toilets and dish washers. Call Alpine Ridge Insurance Agency today at 253-833-9501.

Home Insurance and Roof Maintenance

Roof maintenance is important when it comes to avoiding home insurance claims. Make sure you take a look at the roof as our rainy season will soon be upon us. If need call a roofing company and have them conduct an inspection to make sure all is well. At the same time get that home insurance policy out and take a look. If you have any insurance questions give Alpine Ridge Insurance Agency a call at 253-833-9501.

Umbrella Insurance

What is umbrella Insurance and do I need it? That is a very good question. Basically an umbrella insurance policy adds additional liability coverage over other existing policies such as your auto and home. In addition it may add coverage for additional areas of liability that your home or auto policy does not provide. If you want to provide an extra level of coverage to help protect your assets (present and future) you will want to consider an umbrella. If you are living in Auburn, King County or Washington State give me a call at 253-833-9501 and lets go over your options. Alpine Ridge Insurance Agency is family owned.

Home Maintenance

Yes, the rain will return and it is time to get your home ready for Fall. Make sure you have someone check your gutters, and get ready to put the portable air conditioners away. If you have any home insurance questions give us a call. Alpine Ridge Insurance agency is located in Auburn Washington and we provide our clients access to auto insurance, home insurance and umbrella insurance. Give us a call today at 253-833-9501.